Hello, how can we help?
About Playgarden Prep
About Playgarden Prep Tribeca
- Playgarden Prep Preschool: Tuition based (Sept.-June) or (Jan.-June)
- 3 Day $16,000
- 4 Day $20,000
- 5 Day $24,000
- Learning PODs
- 1 Day $1,500
- 2 Day $2,500
- Enrichment Classes: Session based (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer)
- Class Only: $630
- Class + Playground: $1,055
- Playground ONLY: $750
- All rates will be pro-rated to the week you join and are contingent on the session you enroll in.
Our 3,000 square foot Playground offers fixed climbing structures, slides, and a rotation of equipment for safe, unstructured play with peers. The Playground is open 7 days a week and cleaned multiple times a day. You may easily reserve your unlimited play hours through our reservation app once you’ve become a member.
You can purchase an annual membership for the use of the Playground. Please contact us for more information at email@example.com
We expect to be able to offer parties again very soon. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest updates.
In the meantime, you can have a Private Playdate, hosted by Playgarden Prep staff. You will have private use of the downstairs area or the whole facility. Please contact us for more information.
About Playgarden Prep UES
We do offer trial classes. In order to schedule a trial please contact us:
Costs vary depending on the program you would like to enroll in. Please See TUITION: UPPER EAST SIDE
Please see https://playgardennyc.com/learning-pods/
Unfortunately, we do not have the space to offer parties in our Upper East Side location. Please see our Tribeca location for Parties and Playground information.
About Playgarden Prep Online
Yes, you can access the program from any desktop or smartphone device anywhere in the world. We are working to allow you to download lesson videos so you can use it even if you don't have WIFI.
While the online program is ideal for two-year-old children, little ones under two will still be able to follow along with lessons and worksheets. Younger siblings will benefit tremendously from seeing their older siblings at work. Children as old as 4 years have benefited from Playgarden Prep's content in our locations. We will be providing advanced content worksheets in the near future, which will make our online program even more useful for older children.
We are very mindful that small children should limit time on electronics and in front of screens, with our program any time spent watching the screen is spent on educational videos. Using the hands-on worksheets that follow the lesson videos is what makes our program truly educational. The child/adult interaction that follows using our materials, provides education and development.
We suggest an adult supervises the child while they watch the video lessons. But we have developed the platform so that a child can watch unattended if you need to take a small break.
Yes, we make sure our Online Material follows Montessori Curriculum. We also suggest complementary Montessori material and provide instructions to set up a Montessori workspace to create the proper learning experience. The checkups in our Homeschool Package with our certified teachers also make sure that children are progressing well and absorbing the lessons. We also provide parents with suggestions and tools to help.
- Premium: Access to all video lessons, worksheets, and activities. Daily lessons for a whole year
- Premium Plus: Access to all video lessons, worksheets, and activities. Daily lessons for a while year, mailed home printed worksheets every month, welcome package to set up your child's learning center
- Homeschool: Access to all video lessons, worksheets, and activities. Daily lessons for a whole year, mailed home printed worksheets every month, welcome package to set up your child's learning center, access to daily live lessons and check ins with certified teachers
Your child will log in every day to see a new lesson plan for the day, based on the letter of the week. The daily lesson plan includes:
- 30-45 minutes of video lessons taught by certified teachers focusing on core subjects such as language and math
- 15 minutes of hands-on workbook lessons that follow the content in the video lesson
- 30 minutes of hands-on activities and videos that include additional subjects like Art, Science, Nutrition, Movement, Music, Reading, and Spanish
- 30-45 minute of live enrichment classes (Note this is only included in our Homeschool Package)
Playgarden Prep Online is a premier online preschool offering children 2-4 years a private preschool experience at home! Our online program offers private preschool curriculum, lessons with certified teachers, hands-on learning tools, and a daily learning schedule. You may find more about our Playgarden Prep Online Preschool here.
We need to confirm your identity and create a unique user profile. Your credit card will not be charged when you subscribe as we are offering a 30-day FREE trial. Before the end of the 30 days, we will ask you to choose your enrollment plan or to cancel your enrollment.
Yes! We do not have any restrictions on where you can watch our lessons or join our Live Classes. We have families that join us from the UK, Europe, Latin America and Asia.
Absolutely. We will send you a report on your little one’s progress in our program. Under our homeschool package you will also have access to a check in with our Certified Teachers. We are currently working on providing more feedback on the uploaded worksheets and overall development milestones.
You can also email us at email@example.com with specific questions. Our teachers will do their best to answer and help in a timely manner.
Not all little ones are comfortable participating in classes via Zoom, which is why our educational program is based on videos and hands-on worksheets. We recommend you do those as the core educational program for your child and use the Live Classes as a fun, lively, social complement to the daily lessons.
Still need help?
Contact us and we will get back to you personally.